You can consult the Terms and Conditions available on our website by clicking here.
How we use the personal data collected
When you browse the website, send forms, or place orders, your personal data is automatically collected.
Here is a breakdown of the information we collect and with whom we may share the data in certain cases. Website statistics and audience tracking
The main third-party service we use is Google Analyticswhich enables us to count the number of visits and observe user behavior on our website. You can find the detailed data collected on the Google Help Center.
We may have activated the following Facebook tools:
- Customer Chat: this is a messaging service that you can see as a button icon in the bottom right corner of the website. This third-party service enables us to easily communicate with our users to provide customer support and assistance during browsing.
- Facebook Pixel: cookies, to complement Google Analytics which enable us to offer you advertising on Facebook after you have visited our website.
These tools manage cookies to collect your Facebook profile. The data is directly stored and managed via Facebook and does not pass through our website.
Manage your consent:
When you fill out a contact form, your information is automatically recorded in our database and your request is forwarded by email to our Gravity Form team. We use this plugin which it is also connected to Google Analytics.
Commands, if our e-commerce tool is activated.
If our website has deployed an e-commerce option, please note that we store all the shipping and billing information and all the order details. However, we do not store your credit card numbers. The payment process is secure and outsourced via a payment service provider.
For your information, the data collected through our e-commerce system may be be subjected to a retention period as follows:
- Retention of inactive accounts: 1 year
- Retention of pending orders: 1 year
- Retention of failed orders: 1 year
- Retention of canceled orders: 1 year
- Retention of terminated orders: 1 year, in the case of downloadable products, you are required to store them in a secure place before they are automatically deleted.
Data extraction and deletion:
All comments left on the website (blogs, page, products) have been disabled. We therefore do not collect any of this type of information.
If you are a registered user, and you upload images on the website (profile picture, screenshot, PDF file, etc.).
Content embedded from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
According to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2018, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal information. For all requests concerning the use of your personal data, please use the form below.
Your data protection rights
If you have an account on our website, you can request a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including the information you have provided to us. You can also request that your personal data be deleted. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Third-party services with which we share data
- Google Analytics (audience statistics)
- Google Ads (online advertising)
- Facebook Ads (online advertising)
- Facebook Customer Chat (customer service)
- OVH (computer servers)
- Carriers that may be offered on the website (delivery service)